How the Course Request Process Works
Requesting enrollment or additional information for an online course is as easy as shopping online. Just follow these steps:
- Browse the KYVC catalog
- When you find a course, click the "Select" box to the right and then click the "Add to EduCart" link.
- View your educart
- You have the option of adding items or clicking the "Continue to Checkout"
- Once you click "Continue to Checkout," select whether you are a "New User" or "Returning User" to KYVC
- Returning users will be asked to provide their current KYVC username and password to verify/update existing profile information;
- New users will be asked to create a profile
- You'll be prompted through the checkout process to submit your request.
Academic Credit Course & Program Requests
Submission requests to colleges do not automatically enroll you in a course or program. Your information request is forwarded to the appropriate distance learning coordinator. This person will contact you to either send more information about the course/program or initiate the process to enroll you in the course/program.
Professional Development & Continuing Education Course Requests
For those requesting professional development courses, you will be taken through the online registration process. Whenever applicable, fees associated with a course may be paid online using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express; or by mailing a cashier's check, money order, or purchase order.
For additional help finding programs and course, or for questions about the enrollment process, please call the KYVC Help Desk toll-free at 1-877-740-HELP (4357).